Morgantown Property Damage Lawyer

Serving Residential & Commercial Property Owners in WV

The Law Firm You Can Trust

Property Damage Attorney serving Morgantown, West Virginia and surrounding areas.

Your home or commercial property is critical to your sense of well being and represents years of hard work. Although you maintain proper insurance coverage and do all that you can to ensure that your property is secure, there are times when the negligence or wrongful act of another may cause significant financial damages. If part or all of the value of your house or business has been lost, Angotti & Straface Attorneys at Law L.C. is available to assist you in seeking full recovery from the liable party.

We serve victimized residential and commercial property owners throughout all of West Virginia. Property damage losses can result from many causes, including:

Restitution to Help to Rebuild Your Life After Severe Property Damage


Your property includes all of the structures, land, and personal belongings that you own. One incident, whether an act of nature or due to negligent action or wrongdoing, can leave you completely devastated and without a means to begin working on rebuilding your life. Our law firm represents those who have suffered severe property damage to secure full restitution and coverage for all of the losses that you have sustained. Let us help. You do not have to fight alone.

Aggressive Loss Recovery for Over Six Decades

The property damage legal team at Angotti & Straface have over six decades of experience successfully recovering losses for our West Virginia clients. We work to protect your legal rights with aggressive application of the force of all applicable laws. When the outcome of your case matters, trust the experienced and knowledgeable attorneys at Angotti & Straface. We sincerely care about obtaining full financial recovery for you, your family, and your commercial business. Free initial consultations are available for prospective clients. Contact us to schedule an appointment today at: (304) 292-4381.