Morgantown, WV Family Law Attorney

Divorce, Separation, & Child Custody
Representation in Monongalia Co., WV

The Law Firm You Can Trust

Angotti & Straface Attorneys at Law L.C. has been relied upon to serve the family law needs of residents in Morgantown and throughout Monongalia County, WV since 1952. Our attorneys work directly with you to provide the personalized attention that you deserve when dealing with sensitive matters such as divorce, legal separation, prenuptial agreements, child custody matters, and similar issues that require professional legal guidance. Our law firm will respond to you promptly, answer your questions, and keep you informed at all times. We strive to minimize stress and confusion for you during this time so that you can think more clearly and make the best decisions for you and your family. We handle a wide range of family law issues, including:

Protect Your Legal Rights. Contact Attorneys Angotti & Straface


Our law firm knows how important the outcome of your family law case is to your future. With over 66 years of combined experience, we are confident that you will be satisfied with our legal experience and knowledge to guide you through one of the most difficult times of your life. You can rely on us to provide compassionate guidance to ease your mind, as well as aggressive protection of your legal rights. At Angotti & Straface, we operate with a high degree of ethics and we truly care about the futures of our clients.

Visitation With Children and Grandchildren

Whether you are adding to your family via adoption, would like to spend more quality visitation time with your children or grandchildren, need competent representation during divorce proceedings, or require assistance with any other family law-related matter, count on Angotti & Straface. We live here, work here, and are committed to providing superior legal services for Monongalia, Taylor, Marion, and Preston County residents. Contact us to schedule an appointment for a free initial legal consultation to learn how we can help. Call: (304) 292-4381.